A.C. Lewis started in the Automotive Repair and Gasoline retailing in 1949. In 1951 A.C. became the second African-American dealer for the Standard Oil Company’s ESSO brand name.Up until 1989 the Lewis family has owned and operated six full service gas stations under the Esso, Exxon, Gulf, and Lion brands. Three of those were located in Little Rock and three were located in North Little Rock. Having served the community for over fifty years in gasoline retailing,automotive repair, and towing. Beginning in 1989, we downsized our operation and concentrated our efforts mainly on the automotive towing sector.